SOOT FRAME 8x10
Our Soot Collection binds art and history to the favored Gallery Frame.
• Picture (glass) opening measures 8"x10".
• Complete with glass, MDF backing with branded logo, and sawtooth hooks for easy hanging.
• Each frame is charred by hand and will vary from photo in width and texture.
• The traditional Japanese application of charring cedar wood, known as shou sugi ban, is the technique used to achieve the black finish of our Soot Collection.
• Frames are finished with a sealant to eliminate smudging.
• All products are built by hand in our warehouse using locally sourced reclaimed wood.
• Packaging materials are recycled from local shops and community members.
• Thank you for making the decision to shop small and sustainably, the earth is grateful.